Patagonia Women’s Denim Jacket
Patagonia is a brand we love, as they create clothes that they will fix for life, something that has become increasingly rare in the fashion industry.
There's nothing we love more than seeing style, durability and sustainability come together! This beautiful denim jacket is created using organic cotton and polyester - reliable and hardy materials. The dying process minimizes energy and water use, and with lower CO2 emissions compared to conventional methods.
- Organic cotton/COOLMAX® denim stretches and wicks moisture; uses an innovative dye process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Featuring COOLMAX® fiber-based moisture management. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Classic denim jacket styling with a notched collar and buttoned placket.
- Antique-brass finish buttons and hardware throughout.
- Two chest pockets with button closure; two side-entry handwarmer pockets with a clean welt finish.
- Hem adjusts with tab and button closure.
- Slim set-in sleeves have a buttoned cuffs.
- Waist length.
- 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
- 555 g (19.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
(Clicking this button will take you to Patagonia's website to buy this jacket)