PATAGONIA WOMEN'S centered CROP LEGGINGS
Patagonia is a brand we love, as they create clothes that they will fix for life, something that has become increasingly rare in the fashion industry.
Yoga bunnies unite! These leggings move with you through poses, workouts or climbs; made of organic cotton and spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Stretchy nylon/spandex knit (heathers polyester/spandex) is a high-performance fabric that provides a compression fit, wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden ½" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg
- 20½" inseam
- Solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey. Heathers: 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
(Clicking this button will take you to Patagonia's website to buy these leggings)