Ernest Wright & Sons Dressmaker 8 inch
Ernest Wright and Sons is a family-owned scissor manufacturing company based in the heart of Sheffield - the birthplace of stainless steel.
With over 100 years of experience behind each pair produced, Ernest Wright and Sons create the world’s most durable and beautiful scissors using the finest stainless steel. The classically simple and hand-made designs fit perfectly into any kitchen, utility drawer or craft room and can be effortlessly handed-down through the generations.
The master British scissor-makers have no problem standing behind their products with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing and workmanship faults.
These professional quality hand-made 'side bent pattern' dressmaking and tailors shears with black stove enameled bows are top-of-the-range. They can be personalised if buying as a gift.
- 8 inches in length TOTAL.
- Black stove enameled bows.
- Hard-wearing carbon steel blades for long-life precision edge retention.
- Should be stored dry.
- FREE DELIVERY - the price you see is the price you pay; right to your doorstep.
- Supplied in smart PVC wallet. Optional gift box available on the Ceremonial and Gift page.
Clicking this button will take you to the Ernest Wright website to complete this purchase.