Ernest Wright & Sons Embroidery Scissors
Ernest Wright and Sons is a family-owned scissor manufacturing company based in the heart of Sheffield - the birthplace of stainless steel.
With over 100 years of experience behind each pair produced, Ernest Wright and Sons create the world’s most durable and beautiful scissors using the finest stainless steel. The classically simple and hand-made designs fit perfectly into any kitchen, utility drawer or craft room and can be effortlessly handed-down through the generations.
The master British scissor-makers have no problem standing behind their products with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing and workmanship faults.
These hand-polished 'Stork' embroidery, needlework and thread scissors with straight blades have a very fine point for delicate work.
- Four and a half inches in length TOTAL.
- Hard-wearing carbon steel blades for long-life precision edge retention.
- Should be stored dry.
- See our homepage (click the Horse's Head top left) for a link to this wonderful film.
- FREE DELIVERY - the price you see is the price you pay; right to your doorstep.
- Supplied in smart PVC wallet. Optional gift box available on Ceremonial and Gift page.
Clicking this button will take you to the Ernest Wright website to complete this purchase.