Patagonia Men’s Synchilla™ Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
Patagonia is a brand we love, as they create clothes that they will fix for life, something that has become increasingly rare in the fashion industry.
This is the pullover that made fleece famous, made of warm and durable Synchilla™ heavyweight polyester fleece with Patagonia’s classic Snap-T® pocket and placket.
- Solids and heathers made of bluesign® approved heavyweight polyester fleece (80-86% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) fleece. Prints: 10.3-oz 100% polyester. Heathers: 10.3-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.
(Clicking this button will take you to Patagonia's website to buy this pullover)