Patagonia Women's Centered Tights 27"
With a no quibble Ironclad Guarantee; environmentally-friendly production methods; sustainable fabric technology; and an institutional focus on repairing and re-wearing our quality clothes, Patagonia is a BuyMeOnce brand favourite.
Patagonia say that as individual consumers, the single best thing we can do for the planet is to keep our stuff in use longer, which is why they offer one of the best and easiest repair services in the US retail industry. Simply hand over your garment in store or pay $5.00 to cover the cost of returning your item to Patagonia’s fantastic repair center. Patagonia pay for repairs that they are responsible for (or provide a full refund or exchange) and charge a fair price for repairs due to normal wear and tear. Sounds great to us! Check out the Patagonia website for loads of great hints and tips on DIY repairs, maintenance and care.
These classic leggings will see you through any kind of fitness programme - perfect for running, yoga, rock-climbing and everyday wear. The wide waistband keeps you tucked in and free to focus on your downward dogs or plyometric burpees. And with a 50+ UPF sun protection, there’s nothing stopping you from working-out in the sunshine (or lazing about in the park!) Buy them in black for capsule wardrobe effortlessness.
- Soft, stretchy, fast-wicking nylon/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit and dries quickly with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden ½" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg
- 27" inseam
- 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
NB Prices are checked regularly but are sometimes changed by the company.
(Clicking this button will take you to Patagonia's website to buy this shirt)