Saddleback wrap wallet
“They’ll fight over it when you’re dead!” This is the funny (if slightly morbid) tagline for Saddleback leather accessories which are all made to be heirlooms!
Here’s a link to their 100 year warranty.
Saddleback is one of the brands that many people have gone out of their way to tell us about and we can see why. They use natural marked leather, which means each piece has character when it arrives and this character continues to grow as you use the piece. We were sent one of their products, and the quality of craftsmanship and strength of the leather was immediately obvious.
- The last wallet you'll ever need
- 1 large cash pocket that holds euros, dollars, and larger bills. Lined with leather for a low profile
- 1 ID window with no plastic to get cloudy or crack and make it easy to pull ID out
- 1 card slot behind the ID window keeps cards and secret notes safe
- 4 credit card slots that will hold multiple cards each and are lined with pigskin for added strength where needed
- RFID shielding to protect your information from bad guys
- Wraparound closure keeps all your content secure and provides quick access to things you need most
- Fits in your back pocket or jacket pocket
- Covered by our 100-year warranty. Made with Saddleback's full-grain leather and lined with strong supportive pigskin. Stitched with marine-grade thread
- Because of oil shades may vary
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Holds up to 13 cards, 3 in each slot and an ID
- Closed: 4 x 4.75 x 1 in
- Open: 4 x 11.25 in
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
Clicking this button takes you to Saddleback's website to buy the item.