Saddleback Bucket Backpack
“They’ll fight over it when you’re dead!” This is the funny (if slightly morbid) tagline for Saddleback leather accessories which are all made to be heirlooms!
Here’s a link to their 100 year warranty.
Saddleback is one of the brands that many people have gone out of their way to tell us about and we can see why. They use natural marked leather, which means each piece has character when it arrives and this character continues to grow as you use the piece. We were sent one of their products, and the quality of craftsmanship and strength of the leather was immediately obvious.
- Black now shipping with the suede side of pigskin lining
- Simple and strong design for our lightest backpack yet
- Leather drawstring closure for a quick in and out
- Back panel reinforced with pigskin lining for added strength where
- Removable top handle can be used for over arm carry
- Adjustable shoulder straps won’t dig into your ribcage or love handles
- Interior unlined tablet pocket & lined cell phone pocket keeps things organized
- Drawstring color may not match your Bucket Backpack color
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- Because of natural oils shade of leather may vary
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Exterior: 16 x 10.5 x 8.5 in
- Interior: 15 x 10 x 8 in
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
Clicking this button takes you to Saddleback's website to buy the item.