Saddleback Thin Briefcase
“They’ll fight over it when you’re dead!” This is the funny (if slightly morbid) tagline for Saddleback leather accessories which are all made to be heirlooms!
Here’s a link to their 100 year warranty.
Saddleback is one of the brands that many people have gone out of their way to tell us about and we can see why. They use natural marked leather, which means each piece has character when it arrives and this character continues to grow as you use the piece. We were sent one of their products, and the quality of craftsmanship and strength of the leather was immediately obvious.
- Converts to a backpack for impromptu hikes
- Removable shoulder strap for carrying as a portfolio or briefcase
- 3 internal pockets: 2 for pens, 1 for laptop charger and small notebooks
- Perfect for laptops, tablets, notepads and binders; holds up to a 15” Macbook and most 15” laptops
- Handle is riveted to a metal bar for extra strength
- 8 Exterior D-rings can be used to tether tripods, slumber bags, blankets, or firewood
- Interior key clip for runaway keys
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- Made of tough full-grain leather which takes hits well and looks even better with age
- Built with only a few pieces of leather to minimize seams and weak points
- Lined with strong, supportive pigskin leather
- Stitched with marine-grade thread
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Adjustable strap length: 34.5 - 59.25 in
- Exterior: 14.75 x 11 x 4.5 in
- Interior: 13.75 x 10 x 4 in
- Weight: 5.7 - 6.7 lbs
$650 to $680
Clicking this button takes you to Saddleback's website to buy the item.